Care for your Hair Extensions
- Never go to sleep with your hair wet.
- Don’t shampoo the hair without brushing it first. Doing so will damage your extensions and minimize the absorption of the product
- Never go to sleep with your hair wet. Don’t shampoo the hair without brushing it first. Doing so will damage your extensions and minimize the absorption of the product
- Always use a great detangler before hitting the shower, then slowly brush your hair starting from bottom of the roots to prevent breakage.
The future is ours
Get Any Mild Shampoo Or Keratin Shampoo. Sulfate Free
- Extensions can last 2-7 months. Remy- Grade AAAA last 1 year. Within those few weeks some strands or strip will come loose. You Would need to come for Maintenance appointment every 5 – 8 weeks.
- You will experience some shedding and you may lose some extensions but do not worry this is quite normal. You may lose between 5 – 20 extensions, depending on how careful you treat them, be sure to keep them (Dont bin them) bring them with you to your next appointment.
- Maintenance is important if you wish to keep extensions for long.. First day of extensions: The first thing that you may notice is that immediately after the installation of the extensions, and for a couple of days your scalp may feel sore / itchy on your scalp and tender while sleeping.
- This is normal and will go away. Rest assured that this is not a sign of a problem but just because of the added weight of the hair.This is normal and will settle. As a result of natural shedding (approx. 50-100 strands per day).
- Please Note:- Lighter Shades have a bleach content therefore will not last as long in life span as non bleached hair. The lighter shades will need extra care and less heat application to increase the lifespan
:Mobile Services Available
Call – Text – Whatsapp
Leave A Text Message.